Friday, April 3, 2009

My Infinite Loves for Adhitia Sofyan Music



HIS MUSIC IS AMAZING
HIS MUSIC IS AMAZING
HIS MUSIC IS AMAZING

It doesn't matter how many times I say it

I'll just sum it up in one big bold statement



HIS MUSIC IS AMAZING



I've just discovered the most amazing, talented, humble singer you can find in Indonesia! Or even in this world! Adhitia Sofyan is a self-proclaimed
"bedroom singer-songwriter who makes music on his bedroom and give them away for free on the internet."

Shan't tell no more. Have a listen HERE.

My Top 3 Picks:

1) Number One - it's made for his wife! How incredibly sweet, even I nearly cried on this song. I think it's the BEST song on the planet. Listen to the lyrics.

2) Blue Sky Collapse - a true reflection of my feelings right now!

3) Adelaide Sky - the most popular among the songs in his album, and yet I'm so-so towards it.

If you decide you like it, go on, download the full album HERE. Wooheee all for free! 100% legal! God bless his sweet heart! : )


~Still everyday I think about you
I know for a fact that’s not your problem
But if you change your mind you’ll find me
Hanging on to the place
Where the big blue sky collapse~




Damn can't get it outta my head!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I like him too!He has amazing voice!!

muchlove said...

Hi Wina :)
I don't make my jewellery from scratch. I get the supplies (pendants, charms, etc) from shops and markets.
I wish I could make my pendants from scratch though! How cool would that be?! hehe..

Fenny Wong said...

Heheh, iyahh.. going through the time of ripping seams and errors though :p

prisintan said...

thank you wina, i'd just searching for new songs, and i read your blog, and found his myspace, woww, his music is so easy listening, :)

neida said...

i heard him several time,
'memilih mu',
the song that never goes away from my head hahaha

your blog rule, check out mine please

http://circusposh.blogspot.com/

selly octavia said...

Salam kenal.. Lagunya enak banget yaa.. I love all of his songs... :)

Anonymous said...

What's Happening all, brilliant board I have found It extremely accommodating and it has helped me out loads
I hope to be able to contribute & support other users like this site has helped me

Anonymous said...

Greetings i am new on here, I came accross this chat board I find It positively accommodating & it has helped me out alot. I hope to give something back and help others like its helped me.

Thank You, See You About.

Anonymous said...

Heya im fresh here, I stumbled upon this forum I have found It very accessible and its helped me out a great deal. I should be able to contribute & aid others like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Around