Sunday, April 12, 2009

Comments Problem!!

I just wanna say sorry to some of you who commented on my blog and didn't receive a reply. I don't know what's wrong but whenever I tried to comment on your blogs, the page would just spit out an annoying yellow triangle error message on the bottom left hand side of the page. It simply drives me nutsssssssssss!! The error only happens to Comment boxes with this form





Everytime I try to comment on blogs with the format above, all I get is this



It's too tiny but that circled portion is the stupid yellow triangle and it says 'Error on page' next to it.
Oh what am I to do???
Angrrr



UPDATE: PROBLEM FIXED : )

10 comments:

Dinda Puspitasari said...

hello, blogwalking :D

Yulia Rahmawati said...

Me too
Feeling Whad d...
At posting cment
It doesnt work

Ms. Match said...

Hey, got your comment! Thanks! I've already added you to my links. keep up the cute writing :)

Yulia Rahmawati said...

hey
kapan nih bikin postingan baru???

Yulia Rahmawati said...

g sabar tunggu postingan baru kamu...

umh...
yulia g ngerti maksud dari:
"u dun have to spend a bomb on it!"
heheh
explain please...

designani said...

hi dear....

♥thanks for visiting my blog...♥

have a good day...=D

nani

Unknown said...

Hi Wina, how are you?
Long time no see :D
I hope this trouble get well soon xP
Can't wait for the next post!

petrushkabiel said...

Terima kasih blog aku masih dihampiri (setelah aku ga buka2 lama bgt) hahahahaha...

I'm looking forward to see your lil bro, pasti lucu ;)

dan semoga ga ada masalah lg dlm kasus "blogging" nya ^^

have a nice day

Zoë said...

HI THERE!
just letting you know I've posted up a whole section of up and coming events in Sydney for my fellow Sydneysiders :)

x
graciouslyzoe.blogspot.com

Vie said...

me too, me too... why is that yaa? i hate that error words too.. >.<"