Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ramble of the Day: Lust

So I won't deny it. It's LUST. Not love. Love takes a whole lot more than just 3-days meetings & is gonna last much longer.

But I just wish that the pain of being in lust can go away as quickly as the lust itself. Or do I want it to go away? It's kinda nice, having hope that my feelings might be reciprocated. It's nice to imagine me & him like the couple that we saw. Who sat on the rocks in the beautiful beach. That he claimed the possibility of them being close friends who had moved on to a love relationship. It sounded even more beautiful, coming from him.

When being in a transition like this, I so so so so so wish that there's a system in this universe that will match a person to another person. Just that person. The 2 will fall in love with noone but each other. We'll all live in harmony. There'll be no need to experience the disappointment, hurt and whatnots of love.

It's lust. I can feel it. But the fact that it's HIM makes it less casual than a mere lust. His thoughtfulness, charm and coolness somehow impressed my heart deeper than the countless pretty faces that might have fluttered a few butterflies in my stomach. That went away as quickly as my heart telling it firmly,"Get over it." But I don't want to, I really don't. This is a precious person who had somehow managed to crawl his way too deep down my heart. It's like realising that God exists. It's a realisation too, that he might not feel the same way.

Again, it's just lust. Chronic lust. When oh when will it go away?

Berjuta cahaya datang padaku
Menarik tanganku
Nyanyikan lagu tentangnya
Duhai bintang mungkinkah
Yang kurasa
Apakah sudah saatnya
Untuk ku menyukainya?

2 comments:

petrushkabiel said...

Wow...What an interesting writes, I hope your ramble about the perfect couple sat on the rocks in the beautiful beach will come true and cheer up your day.

Kayanya udh saatnya untukmu menyukainya ;)

(sok tau d aku) but I'm wishing you all the best. By the way, thanks for your lovely comment about me & my mom...You're highly appreciated ^,^

Wina said...

thenks gita! ur comment made my day :)