Saturday, March 7, 2009

Male-Chauvinist Pigs

OK so today I decided I was bored with my Windows Theme and wanna change it. I searched the net for unique themes

"Windows XP Themes"

To my disappointment, all I can find are blue themes which are worse than my current one! They look like they've been designed by MAN for MAN. Not giving up yet. To further my search, I type:

"pink Windows XP Themes"

and voila! Came across this piece of crap in one the search results (Forum website)

hello, my g/f uses xp and has been dying to find some themes that are "girly" lol... I was wondering without insulting anyone if anyone knew where I could find them for her... Also I really like this Completed Themes forum, I goto that forum b4 I go to pages like themexp.

Thanks!


Greed


OK..Where should I start..

When this Greed (hate that name) person said "Girly" (note the quotation mark). I was thinking to myself.


WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, YOUR "MANLY" EYES ARN'T USED TO SEEING "GIRLY" THEMES?!!!!

YOU KNOW WHY, GREED, THAT'S COS 101% OF THE THEMES OUT THERE ARE MASCULINE!!! MADE BY MEN (by that I mean Male-Chauvinist Pigs) WHO LIKE TO ASSUME THAT ONLY MEN USE COMPUTERS!

The LOL only added salt to the injury.

The peroxide which is the culmination of my injury will be the following sentence:

was wondering without insulting anyone if anyone knew where I could find them

INSULT, DID YOU SAY? IS IT AN INSULT TO U PIGS IF GIRLS WANT TO MAKE THEIR THEMES LOOK NICE?!

I'M WONDERING NOW WITHOUT INSULTING ANYONE IF I COULD CASTRATE YOU JUST SO YOU KNOW HOW TO RESPECT A GIRL!

Another dickhead actually joined in the girly-theme-bashing by responding

Girly themes?
Look for "Cough Drop", you can't get more Girly than that!


Perfect 10! & by that I mean your IQ.

I'm done with this. This is the ultimate bucket of icy cold water to pour over our heads, girls. Male-chauvinism ain't over for good. There are still traces of them in some men. The proof right before your eyes.

Toodles~


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahahaha! I love this. You are the best. I'd kick Greed in the shins if I could.

Diana Rikasari said...

lol....boys/men/grandpas will always be BOYS

Anonymous said...

What a whiny little girl... wow.

Wina said...

@ u Anonymous..what a cowardly bitch.
U wanna bitch about me, u show me ur blog address or identity so I can repay the favour.