Saturday, June 20, 2009

Winter Lust Haves

It's winter here and I'm planning to pile on kilos of winter weight. And hibernate. Freeze.
I had wanted to go on a ski trip but couldn't cos I might need to take this supplementary exam in my uni. Such a bore!

1. Knitted Boots


Image from here

Whether you love em or hate em, I still love em!

There's just something really effortlessly cool about them. But it didn't get rave reviews here. Haha. Oh well.

2. Hot Buckle Boots

Image from here

Now these ones are hot!

3. Leather Gloves


Image from here
Cos they look soooo warm


Next post, coats, accessories.

Brrr~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the knit boots - sure, not everyone loves them, but they can't deny how comfy they are!

Janice Nerissa said...

I can imagine how cold it is there in oz rite now. hehehehe hibernating is surely a perfect thing to do when it's that cold :) I totally agree with your winter must-haves. ;)

Ringa Dinga Boing Boing said...

ooooouwhh....i wanna go there..
is there still snowing?
It's been a long time since you haven't updated your post.
It's good to see you back,wina...

*smooch*

Katya T. said...

Missing winter here in Jakarta... :)
I love the look of boots, but not sure if I would want them in my wardrobe though... Or am I safe player? haha!

Velo said...

i love the first boots =D

Anonymous said...

love all the boots, especially the knit one!

J.Yo said...

i've got some kind of discount code on whooga boots like number 1 on my blog.. i don't know if it still work, though! ^^

Terry said...

I love knitted boots too! My friend has a pair of super-slouchy ones and they're wonderful. (: