Monday, May 4, 2009

Been Long Overdue


Yay my first award. And it's posted way overdue. It was given to me by the gorgeous Shelia. Belated thanks Shel! Wondering when you'll be back from your hiatus : (

Alriteee rules!

1. each blogger must post this rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names .
4. don`t forget to live them comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog .



1. My ultimate fashion inspirations: Nicole Richie, Sienna Miller, MK & A Olsen, Agy, Pixie.

2. I'm doing this at 6:50 am. Yes, I haven't slept the whole night.

3. I love eating chilli. And I'm good at it ;P

4. I wanna work in the fashion industry.

5. I hate the sun. It makes me tanned. Most Asians hate tans.

6. I wanna learn knitting, crocheting, sewing, dancing, singing, roller-blading and surfing.

7. I'm afraid of any kinds of furry animals: cats, dogs, rabbits, chickens, birds. You name it, I hate it.

8. Surprisingly, I'm not afraid of insects. I can catch a cockroach for you anytime.

9. When I'm nervous, I'll turn real curt around people. I mean REAL curt. *sigh*

10. Current favourite song: Eric Hutchinson's Rock and Roll : )

Done and done!

Alritee babes! This award goes to... *drumrolls*

Ana B
Ms. Match
Janice
Gita
Echi
Talisha
Zoe
Cellini
Lokita
Diana


Have fun!

9 comments:

Zoë said...

Hello!
oh thank you so much for this!
Looking forward to replying.
hope your well

x
graciouslyzoe.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

aw thank u so much for the award wina=)
i'll do it soon!

Janice Nerissa said...

thanks for awarding me.. =D
i hope we can meet if i go to sydney someday.. hahah

Ms. Match said...

Thanks for the tag Wina! Will try to do it tonight! :)

Vorega Badalamenti Hartoto Hardikusumo said...

hai winaaa...
i already link yours.. =)
sweet blog you have girll...
leave a comment in my blog yapz..

Risya! said...

i've linked you ~ link me back.
=D
tnxx.

Unknown said...

Lagi jaman ya award blog,hehehe.
I've tag you some questions, please visit my blog dear :D

Unknown said...

I'm Asian. And I love a good tan! ;) Thank you for the award, lovely.

t a l i s h a said...

thx for tagging.. i'll get back on this later okayy :))