Friday, February 6, 2009

Cutesy Bitsy Spiders




Hey! it's been sooooo long and I'm gonna have a total blogging fix! Here's a list of random pictures which I think are pretty cute..I took em from my cell phone so the quality isn't good at all & the pictures are mostly aligned to 90 degrees angle.

Oh but what can I do, my camera is just hopeless, deal with it!!! :D




An Elephant Necklace (Alexa Chung in the background)


Pixie Geldof. Waaaaaaaay better than her drunken & rather ugly sister Peaches
Fashion sense= Al Dente. Meaning just right!



A LOVE Tee. Super cute.


Hello Kitty Cell Charm. From my lovely friend Celia!


Another one. Look at the veil and stuff. I <333333333 Helloooooo Kittyyyy!!

2 comments:

Natassya Monica said...

nice blog :D blog walking btw

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

cute ring! :)

ps, sure i'd love to exchange links, hope it's not too cheeky to ask but can I stay first on your list?

xx