Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First Post Ever

Hey hey, I have realised that I have such a passion for FASHION. So here goes the blog.

I won't post stuff that's hip and happening. I will post stuff that I LIKE. Most of them will, of course, be hip and also happening. HAHAH I'm not funny.

How rude not to introduce! My name is Wina. And I'm a really really normal girl who just realised that I'm a fashion enthusiast!

In my opinion, fashion is the coolest form of art, cos your body is your canvas, and when you go around "parading" your art for the world to see, people turn in awe, unlike when you prance around carrying a large canvas board with your painting!! (that's when people turn, puzzled)

Fashion. It's universal.

Oh, and what inspired me to create this very blog? 2 words: Diana Rikasari. She is the coolest thing in fashion. She is a wonderful artist. I would be happy to even have half her brain. You may check her out, but don't forget about her Protégé here! Heck, it's not the right word to describe me, but it sounds posh, I like. : )

Well let the fashion do the talking now!

PRESENTING...For The Love of Fashion!!!

5 comments:

$ouLphate said...

hi there wina!
oh it's so nice to know that were kinda in the same boat.. everything is still new to us and very exciting isn't it? you were my first commenter lol and im yours haha. diana is such an inspiration! i look forward to your next posts.. =) xoxo phuong

$ouLphate said...

* another thing we have in common.. we post things we LIKE.. 'cause i really can't keep track with al things that are IN. (A)

Wina said...

"everything is still new to us and very exciting isn't it?"

super true phoung!

and is it pronounced "feng"?

i have a vietnamese friend, thts how i noe : )

Anonymous said...

Totally agree! looking forward to your future posts!hehe..

Wina said...

thanks cindy jekiii! *hug* i noe ur allergic huhauhaa